- Information that we collect from you
- We collect device-related information, server log information, and other types of anonymous information when you visit Nomos Trade and when you become a customer of Nomos Trade.
- Additionally, we collect personal information and financial information when you register and use your Nomos Trade customer account.
- Why we collect your personal information
- We use your personal information to maintain your account, provide customer service, and enhance your customer experience.
- We use aggregate personal information and non-personal information to improve Nomos Trade and monitor and protect the security of our service.
- Who we share your personal information with
- Your choices as a consumer
- In order to operate Nomos Trade and provide managed financial services, we require certain personal information.
- If you are not comfortable providing personal information to Nomos Trade, then our service won’t be useful to you and you will not be able to open an account with us.
HOW YOU ACCEPT THIS POLICY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
In order to provide a high quality service, Nomos Trade collects various types of information when you visit the service or sign-up as a customer.
As a Visitor
We collect various types of anonymous information about visitors to Nomos Trade, such as device-related information (browser type, IP address) and server log information (date and time of day of your visit). We use this information to better understand our visitors and our business and to enhance the Nomos Trade service.
As a Customer
When you choose to create an account with Nomos Trade, we will also collect certain personal information, including your full name and email address. You may choose not to provide this information, but you cannot become a Nomos Trade customer without providing it.
Cookies and Pixels
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small code blocks on a website that allow for another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
We use these technologies in order to customize Nomos Trade and improve your experience with the site. Cookies store anonymous information, such as whether you viewed the site from your mobile device. If you are a customer, we may also store some personal information in a cookie, such as the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting Nomos Trade and relevant financial information that allows us to enhance your user experience and for marketing purposes. Additionally, we may use a cookie that only stores anonymous information to track customers across websites in order to better customize our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Cookies, pixels, and similar technologies are not required for site functionality. You are not required to accept any cookies or pixel to use this site. However, refusing to accept cookies or pixels will make the use of Nomos Trade more cumbersome and less accessible.